Mapex Tornado III 22'' Rock Fusion Drum Kit, Burgundy
Mapex Tornado III 22'' Rock Fusion Drum Kit, BurgundyDetails
Product Ref: 40677View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal For Beginners or Affordable Second Kit
The Mapex Tornado is one of the best selling drum kits worldwide, offering players a quality kit to begin their drumming career. A complete double braced drum set, this is a highly durable kit that comes with cymbals, hardware and a drum throne straight out the box - everything you need to make a great start playing, and keep playing, for years.
Complete Kit - Includes Everything You Need
Tornado drum shells are made from hand selected basswood ply's and all kits feature ball and socket tom holders for ultimate positioning and double braced hardware throughout. They also include a matching wood shell snare drum, hi hat sticks and a crash/ride cymbal so you really do have everything you need to get started.
Made in Mapex's wholly owned manfacturing facility, the kit is ready to head from rehearsal to show and back time and time again, standing you in good stead as a busy musician. Forever at the leading edge of drum design, Mapex have re-designed the adjusters and holders of this kit, meaning you can be sure you will be find the optimum position for your gear, and most importantly, that it will stay there throughout your gig. Crucial to truly great playing, take your time to set up your kit so the entire range of sounds is at your disposal at all times.
- Quality basswood shells
- Re-engineered ball and socket tom holder for ultimate positioning
- New 200 Series double braced hardware
- Retractable bass drum spurs
- Re-designed badge and logo head
- Hi Hat Cymbals
- Crash/Ride Cymbal
- Drum Throne
- Kick Pedal
- 1 Pair of Drumsticks
- Kick: 22" x 18"
- Snare: 14" x 5.5"
- Rack Tom 1: 10" x 9"
- Rack Tom 2: 12" x 10"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 16"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.