Meinl 18'' Symphonic Cymbal, Heavy
Meinl 18'' Symphonic Cymbal, HeavyDetails
This pair of heavy 18 inch Meinl Symphonic cymbals add a cutting edge to any ensemble. Typically aimed for use in the orchestra, these heavy weight and higher pitched cymbals will offer a piercing and brassy tone. Using B20 material (80 percent copper and 20 percent tin) this cymbal offers a longer sustain and large volume - great for larger ensembles.
Product Ref: 45387View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
B20 Cymbal Alloy Matched With Heavy Weight
In this Meinl set of cymbals, a metal alloy more commonly referred to as B20 has been used. This simply means that 80 percent copper and 20 percent tin has been used. This is the all important reason for the natural resonant quality of the cymbal and this also gives the volume that this cymbal can create. When combining this with the 18" diameter and the heavy weight from this cymbal, it creates a sound that is both reasonably high in pitch and also superb in attack and longer lasting in decay. It is very suitable therefore for ensembles with a brighter timbre but also just as good for larger and louder orchestras.
- Style: Orchestra
- Timbre: Mid-Bright
- Character: Warm, Smooth
- Pitch: High-Medium
- Volume: Medium
- Sustain: Medium
- Weight: Heavy
- Finish: Traditional
- Material: B20
- Lathe: Narrow Blade
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.