Sabian SBR Cymbal First Pack, 13'' Hi-Hats, 16'' Crash Cymbals
Sabian SBR Cymbal First Pack, 13'' Hi-Hats, 16'' Crash CymbalsDetails
The Sabian SBR Cymbal First Pack contains 13'' Hi-Hats and a 16'' Crash cymbal. Both cymbals feature a hammered and lathed surface with tightly focused sounds of pure brass. These cymbals are ideal as a first step into the cymbal world at an affordable price, the looks and sounds of these put them in a class of its own.
Product Ref: 17058View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stamped with the Sabian logo, the looks and sounds of this series put in in a class of its own. SBR is brass cymbals at their finest.
The SBR 13'' Hi-Hats are in a class of their own. This pairing of cymbals delivers tight, clean sounds when closed and loud fullness when open.
The SBR 16'' Crash cymbal are powered by pure brass, resulting in a loud and punchy sounds ideal for accenting.
- Style: Focused
- Sound: Bright
- Metal: Brass
- Pitch: Level 8 (APX)
- Finish: Natural
In The Box:
- 1 x SBR 13'' Hi-Hats
- 1 x SBR 16'' Crash Cymbal
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.