View Full Description
The perfect ten pack includes:
- Padded guitar bag
- Traditional guitar stand
- Spare set of 85/15 X-light strings
- 2" black guitar strap
- Guitar capo
- Guitar slide
- 3x Gibson Wedge Guitar Pick
- Digital tuner
- String winder
- Polishing cloth
Ibanez EWC30PDE, Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Resonant Low Gloss
The universally praised EW series pairs gorgeous and exotically-toned woods with the fantastic combo of B-Band UST pickups and newly developed Ibanez SRTc preamps with chorus and onboard tuners, creating instruments that are pleasing to both the eye and ear. And since the EWs are priced so reasonably, you get an unbeatable combination: great looks, great sound and great price.
EW New Preamp (SRTc)
The biggest advantage on the newly developed Ibanez SRTc preamp is that you can get a beautiful chorus sound instantly by pushing one button. Its innovative Anti-feedback Freq. control allows high, loud sound levels onstage without any annoying squeal creeping into the mix. Adjustments are minimal-no more onstage fiddling with your controls-and tuning up is a breeze thanks to the SRTc's convenient onboard tuner.
EW Body Size
The EWC's relatively compact body offers a more comfortable playability.
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to PA. AA battery operation avoids the difficulty in finding replacement batteries.
- Mahogany Neck
- B-Band UST Pickup
- Ibanez SRTc Preamp
- Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
- Wooden Neck & Body Binding
- Special Pearloid Fretboard Inlay
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Ibanez Original EWC Body
- Top: Padauk
- Back & Sides: Padauk
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Rosette: Abalone
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II
- Pickup: B-Band UST Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez SRTc Preamp
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.