View Full Description
VOX AGA Series amps have become a favorite on the acoustic scene, thanks to their astounding sound. Created for the acoustic performer, the AGA4-AT builds on this solid design with a Class A all-tube chassis, a dynamic full-range speaker, and a smooth, deep Reverb to deliver serious acoustic sound - even at home!
With a sense of power that exceeds its class, this amp delivers the fidelity, versatility, and reliability that more than meet the needs of playing live in small venue. The AGA4-AT is an ideal amp not only for acoustic/electric guitars, but for any acoustic instrument equipped with a pickup - fiddle, mandolin, ukulele, flute, etc. - and is sure to find a role in many musical scenarios.
Serious All-Tube Sound
The AGA4-AT features a Class A amplifier creating 4 Watts of all-tube power. The preamp stage is driven by a 12AX7 dual-triode vacuum tube; power comes from a single EL84 pentode tube. Equipped a 6.5" full-range VOX Custom speaker, the AGA4-AT projects an excellent balance from the low to high ranges; allowing you to enjoy the subtle resonances and distinctive tone of your acoustic instrument. Even with all this sound and power, the AGA4-AT is extremely compact and portable, weighing just 6 kg.
Versatile Controls Offer Creative Freedom
In addition to separate tone and volume controls, the AGA4-AT's panel provides control for adding just the right amount of the rich, smooth Reverb effect - indispensable for creating a complete full-bodied acoustic tone without requiring any additional equipment. Use the AUX IN jack to connect any external audio source such as a keyboard, an MP3 player, or even backing tracks on your laptop computer, allowing you to enjoy casual jam sessions with great acoustic tone.
- Class A, all-tube, 4 Watt amplifier design
- 12AX7 preamp tube; EL84 power tube
- 6.5 inch, full-range VOX Custom speaker
- Smooth, rich Reverb effect
- AUX IN jack for MP3 player, laptop tracks, keyboard, etc.
- Portable, compact design (weighs only 6 kg) for on-the-go use.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.