Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar, Alpine White
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar, Alpine WhiteDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is an iconic, no-frills electric guitar, offering the classic look, feel and tone of a Les Paul at a more affordable price. Featuring a solid Mahogany body and hand-set Mahogany neck, along with a pair of explosive open coil Alnico Classic™ pickups, this versatile guitar delivers a rich and powerful vintage tone ideal for virtually any style, while the gorgeous Alpine White finish ensures that it looks just as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 24755View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio features a solid Mahogany body and hand-set Mahogany neck, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. The neck's classic 1960s SlimTaper™ profile is ergonomic and comfortable, as well as giving the neck an authentic vintage feel. The guitar is equipped with a LockTone Tune-o-matic™ fully adjustable bridge and Stopbar tailpiece, providing supreme control over your guitar's intonation.
Alnico Classic™ Pickups
The guitar is equipped with a pair of high quality Alnico Classic™ open coil humbuckers, providing it with a wonderfully balanced vintage tone. With sparkling highs and a rich, warm low end, these versatile pickups deliver the true iconic Les Paul sound, certain to satisfy guitarists of a wide range of styles and genres.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Finish: Alpine White
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic™
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot
- Neck Joint: Hand-set
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale: 24.75"
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups: Alnico Classic™ open coil humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover® tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.