Fender CJ-290SCE Jumbo Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender CJ-290SCE Jumbo Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Fender CJ-290SCE jumbo cutaway electro acoustic guitar has a richly jangling tone with plenty of bottom end and excellent balance. And when you need a little extra boost, the Fishman Presys pickup system is there with an active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls. The solid spruce top is paired with a gorgeous flame maple back and sides, and the Natural Gloss finish adds the final touch to this elegant instrument.
Product Ref: 34454View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CJ-290SCE features a maple neck and a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with smaller (3mm) dot position inlays. Other features include scalloped X bracing, a compensated rosewood bridge with bone saddle, tortoiseshell pickguard and abalone rosette, and gold hardware.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: 3mm Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Electronics: Fishman® Presys™ Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012 - .052 Gauge)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.