Fret King Black Label Eclat Standard Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst
Fret King Black Label Eclat Standard Electric Guitar, Cherry SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 26977View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The solid, natural grain, 3/4" maple cap, selected two-piece centre-jointed mahogany body, and mahogany neck with long-tenon neck joint all coalesce to ensure the foundations of a guitar with amazing sustain.
The Eclat body features a rear contour and forearm scoop for an even more comfortable and fluid playing experience.
The subtly extended cutaway allows enhanced upper fret access while maintaining the Eclat's purity of line and traditional elegance.
Tonally, the Eclat is as authentic as you could ever hope for.
Legendary Wilkinson WVC humbuckers (built to the original recipe created by Seth Lover, and gifted to Trev in the '80s) give the Eclat a voice which speaks with all the depth and clarity you'd expect from a signature twin humbucker single cut guitar designed by Trev Wilkinson.
The Fret-King 'Vari-coil' control rolls those spectacular WVCs all the way down to single coil for a range of tones which go from searing, saturated bridge humbucker sustain, overloaded with delicious harmonics, all the way to tingling transparent single coil bridge tones.
The Eclat Standard is truly one of the most versatile and useable guitars on the planet.
- Body: Two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany with carved solid maple cap
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Crown
- Scale: 24.75" / 628mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Pickups: Wilkinson WVC humbuckers with solid nickel covers and backing plate
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Vari-coil and 3-way Toggle Switch
- Hardware: Direct mounted Tune-o-Matic style with stop tailpiece and Wilkinson WJ01 tuners
- Accessories: Luxury Fret King carry bag included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.