Gretsch G6136T-LTV White Falcon, Vintage White Lacquer
Gretsch G6136T-LTV White Falcon, Vintage White LacquerDetails
The Gretsch G6136TLTV White Falcon™ hollow body electric guitar has an aged white finish and gold-sparkle binding, for a truly striking look. The single-cutaway laminated maple hollow body boasts an arched top and oversized bound f-holes for that classic hollowbody sound.
Product Ref: 34223View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The G6136TLTV features a two-piece maple neck and an ebony fingerboard with 22 frets and Neo Classic™ thumbnail inlays. The sound is provided by dual TV Jones® Classic pickups, with three-position switching, and a pinned Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with a B6G Bigsby® vibrato tailpiece.
Other features on this guitar include a gold plexi pickguard with Falcon motif, gold-plated hardware, and a V-shaped Falcon headstock with gold-sparkle horizontal Gretsch logo inlay.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Falcon™
- Finish: Vintage White Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Sound Holes: Bound Oversized F-Holes
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85mm)
- Lower Bout: 17" (432mm)
- Binding: Multiple
- Bridge: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® B6G Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Bigsby® Flat Handle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Headstock: "V" Shaped with Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch® Logo
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: TV Jones® Classic
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Imperial™ Die-Cast
- Auxiliary Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch:
- Position 1: Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Position 2: Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open
- Position 3: Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.