Marshall CODE100 100W 2x12" Combo Modelling Amp
Marshall CODE100 100W 2x12" Combo Modelling AmpDetails
Product Ref: 68506View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fully programmable, the CODE series of Marshall amps combine the authentic modeling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. Each Code preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube and have joined together to create Marshall-Softube (MTS) Modeling which are highly accurate recreations of Marshall’s classic products.
Preamps, Power Amps, and Speaker Cabinets
With the Code series, each amp is loaded with a wide variety of Marshalls most acclaimed and loved tones, with its MTS preamps producing tones such as the JTM45 2245, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, DSL100 and JVM410, as well as featuring EL34, EL84, 5881, and 6L6 MST power amp voicings along with 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X speaker cabinet models. With a whole selection at your fingertips, the Code series provides the choice of Marshalls beloved tones in one excellently designed amp series.
With Marshalls Code series, the design of traditional Marshall amps are combined with the digital age to provide you with new ways to use their amps. With Bluetooth capabilities to allow for you Android or iOS device to control the amp and even produces the ability to stream music directly to the amp by way of Marshalls Gateway app. The amp also has the option to be connected via USB to act as a DAW interface for recording and stream audio from your computer, or with its dedicated audio input for connecting an MP3 Player or plugging in a set of headphones.
With Marshall Gateway, you can control your CODE amp with your phone via Bluetooth, being able to select the affects, swipe through CODE’s 100 user editable Presets, edit settings and store your personalised Presets straight to CODE’s memory. With the ability to create up to one hundred personal Presets which can be stored in Gateway’s library, or stream audio straight from your device to the amp so you can jam along to your favorite tunes.
- Model: 100C
- Range: CODE
- Technology: DIGITAL
- Number of Presets: 100
- Wattage: 100W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Volume, Pre FX, Amp, Mod, Del, Rev, Power, Cab
- Number of Pre Amp Models: 14
- Pre Amp Models: JTM45 Clean, DSL Clean, American Clean, JVM Clean, Acoustic Simulator, Bluesbreaker, Plexi, American Crunch, British 50’s Crunch, JCM800, DSL OD, American OD, Silver Jubilee OD, JVM OD
- Number of Power Amp Models: 4
- Power Amp Models: Classic Marshall 100w, Vintage Marshall 30w, British Class A, American Class A/B
- Number of Speaker Cabinet Models: 8
- Speaker Cabinet Models: 1960 4x12” Variants, 1936 2x12” Variants, 1912 1x12”
- Number of FX: 24 (5 Simultaneously)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12"
- Weight: 24kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 695mm x 480mm x 275mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.