Martin OM-21 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Ambertone
Martin OM-21 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, AmbertoneDetails
The Martin OM-21 has a sleek and modern High Performance Neck, making it a great model to play. It is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with a Sitka spruce top, polished gloss finish and hand-fit dovetail neck that is wider to accommodate fingerstyle players.
Product Ref: 44319View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Solid Black Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Broze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.