Alesis Q25, 25 Key USB/MIDI Keyboard
Alesis Q25, 25 Key USB/MIDI KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 18200View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Complete Compact Control
The Q25 is a compact, no-hassle MIDI controller that meets a range of music software and hardware needs. Alesis has created a simplictic and user friendly device that allows composers to just plug and play. As part of the Q series of MIDI keyboard controllers, the Q25 is the smallest in the range which increases portability for making music in transient environments.
Simply connect the Q25 to your computer with the included USB cable and you're ready to begin making music straight away. A single USB cable supplies power and data connection, and you won't even need to install drivers to make the Q25 work. The Q25 is class-compliant, which allows you to skip the programming and start playing instantly.
Ableton Software Included
The Q25 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q25 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilise Q25's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q25's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q25 pairs compact, essential control with complete MIDI keyboard performance for playing and recording with virtually any MIDI software or hardware.
- 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys
- Octave Up/Down buttons extend the note range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels add expression
- Access to advanced MIDI functions
- Data entry slider enables quick editing
- USB MIDI & USB power provide single-cable convenience
- MIDI out jack; 9V DC input allows stand-alone use
- Sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- Ignite music creation software from AIR Music Tech
- Ableton™ Live Lite software
- Q25 Keyboard Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Software (Download)
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.