View Full Description
Just like Alto Professional's industry-leading TRUESONIC loudspeakers, the Kick15 is a fine-tuned performance-hungry machine. Each component has been optimized for maximum efficiency, giving you an amplifier that sounds amazing, is lightweight, and has everything you need without the filler.
Imagine a keyboard amp that's been designed with the same passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm as today's leading guitar and bass amplifiers. That's the Kick15.
When it comes to raw power, the Kick15 isn't messing around. Unlike tired amp designs that recycle the same outdated technology, the Kick15 incorporates modern circuitry to give you 400 Watts of peak power in an astonishingly lightweight enclosure. It's been designed and tuned by passionate audio enthusiasts to give you the best audio quality and power output in its class. With the Kick15, none of that massive power gets wasted. Even the speaker baffle has been designed to direct your sound with precision, holding both the woofer and tweeter at a slight upward angle to accomplish the best throw.
Two Amps Are Better Than One
At its heart the Kick15 is multifunctional. Its host of inputs and outputs, on-board four-channel mixer and built-in effects allow you to use it as keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier or even as PA system for small to medium-sized gigs. With this much versatility, you need an amplifier that's going to run efficiently and sound great night after night. The Kick15 has a true bi-amped design, giving its 15" LF woofer and 1" HF driver each their own dedicated amplifier. Neither gets overworked and neither gets neglected. You hear every frequency, clean and crystal clear.
Anybody can throw together an amplifier with off-the-shelf-components and call it a day. At Alto Professional, we build the gear that we want to use, and we don't want just any crossover hacking up your signal path. The Kick15 employs a handpicked, custom-tuned crossover that splits your signal with razor-sharp precision and doesn't get in the way. No highs overworking the woofer, and no lows getting lost in the tweeter. Just clean and crisp sound at every gig.
Built-In Alesis DSP
Experience premium effects without the fluff. The Kick15 comes packed with 16 genuine Alesis effects, including delay, flanger, chorus and multiple reverbs. Each effect has 16 different variations, giving you a total of 256 effect presets to choose from. A footswitch input allows you to activate or bypass the effects channel instantly while you perform (footswitch not included). FX Level controls are located on all four channels, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of effect on each channel.
The Kick15 from Alto Professional is a reimagining of what a keyboard amp should be, built from the ground up. Massive power, essential capabilities and precision-engineered components come together to give you amplifier that sounds and performs better.
- Four-channel amplifier with 400 Watts of peak power
- 15" low frequency transducer, 1" compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- Four-channel mixer with stereo line inputs on each channel and an XLR input on channel 1
- Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus and more
- 256 effect presets: 16 effects with 16 variations each
- Level, effects and high & low EQ controls on all four channels
- Stereo RCA input for connecting MP3 players and other audio devices
- Footswitch input allows instant activation or bypass of effects
- 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Angled speaker baffle for optimized throw
- Dual XLR and 1/4" Mix outputs
- Ground Lift switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.