View Full Description
Portable Expressive Control for your MIDI Software and Hardware
Take commanding, tactile control over any parameter of your favorite music software with the QX25. Through a standard USB connection, this advanced yet compact controller receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to your Mac, PC or iOS software, or MIDI hardware device of choice.
Punch out a drumbeat on its great-feeling pads, open up a filter with its smooth knobs, or adjust volume and playback of sequencing software with its long fader and snappy buttons: The QX25's immense parameter control and velocity-sensitive keyboard get your hands off of the mouse and into the action for a more efficient and creative music-making experience.
Advanced Control to Go
With a 25-note keyboard, the QX25 is great for performing and recording with software instruments and samplers while also being ultra-portable. The QX25 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX25's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once.
The QX25's array of assignable controls works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware device. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX25's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX25 comes with Ableton Live Lite software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You?ll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
- 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- 3 keyboard zones allow splits, layers, or both
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels add expression
- 4 dynamic drum pads can trigger loops, samples, and sounds
- 8 assignable knobs provide hands-on tweaking
- 6 dedicated transport control buttons
- 20 presets save and recall your favorite settings
- Octave and transpose buttons?play in any range or key
- Easy-to-read LED display offers high visibility
- Sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- USB MIDI & USB power provide single-cable convenience
- MIDI output jack; 5V DC input allows stand-alone use
- Ignite music creation software from AIR Music Tech
- Ableton™ Live Lite software
- QX25 Keyboard Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Software (Download)
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.