View Full Description
Click below to download a PDF with detailed specifications for the Korg KRONOS-X 61 Key Music Workstation:
The KRONOS-X is equipped with a sequencer with 16-track MIDI and 16 audio tracks, Korg's Open Sampling System, dazzling hi-fidelity effects and flawless plug-in integration with many popular DAW platforms. It also features phenomenal sound, dynamic drums and an impressive array of premium sound effects.
KRONOS-X contains nine distinct synthesiser/sound engines in a single, integrated instrument. Dynamic voice allocation and innovative technologies allow all sound engines to smoothly share a stable, enhanced hardware platform. There is also room to expand with extra sound libraries. The EXs 10 - 13 expansion sample series comes pre-installed in demo mode - once you've tried them out you can obtain them for yourself by simply purchasing a license key. On top of all this, User Sample Banks let you create your own high-capacity sample libraries.
All nine engines share the same hardware, with no separate cards to manage or polyphony barriers between them. KRONOS-X dynamically allocates power between the engines as you play, automatically and in real time, providing an integrated experience no PC can match. In addition, KRONOS-X smoothly functions as a plug-in with many popular DAWs, providing your studio with native, unprecedented sonic power.
There is support for connecting USB MIDI class-compliant controllers directly to the KRONOS-X. Korg USB MIDI controllers with pads - including the nanoPAD, nanoPAD2 and padKONTROL - are automatically mapped to the KRONOS chord pads, for playing and programming drums, triggering chords, and selecting and assigning chords for Chord Mode.
- Nine sound engines, including realistic piano, richly expressive electric piano, tonewheel organ and digital synthesis
- Approx. 2GB of PCM RAM and SSD capacity of 62GB allow support for gigantic sound library expansions
- User Sample Bank allows users to create sample libraries that take advantage of the PCM RAM and SSD capacity
- Numerous artist signature sounds created by top musicians included
- 16-part Combis allow all engines to function together in perfect harmony
- Dynamic Voice Allocation keeps polyphony high
- Use up to 16 premium-quality effects at once
- On-board sequencer offers 16 MIDI tracks + 16 audio tracks
- Open Sampling System - Instant sampling and resampling from any mode
- Sophisticated KARMA® technology generates infinitely variable performance-driven phrases, musical effects and backing tracks
- Expanded Drum Track for play-along grooves and inspiration
- Organise the Programs, Combis and Songs you need to perform your set in a single, easy-to-select screen
- Smooth Sound Transition allows held or sustained notes to keep sounding when changing sounds or modes
- Direct support for playing drums and chords from Korg pad-equipped USB controllers
- Support for KRONOS Editor and Plug-in Editor software
- USB Ethernet adapter compatibility for high-speed data communication with computer
- Comprehensive interface, based around a large 8" TFT TouchView™ display
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.