View Full Description
Harmonic bars provide a traditional organ experience, while the invisible D Beam controller takes you into the future. Add complete backing tracks to your live show with the built-in library of Musical Styles, or MIDI- or audio-file playback, all with interactive control. Bass can be played by foot with an optional pedal board. This boundary-breaking instrument sets a new standard in live-performance versatility and borderless musical expression for all ages and musical preferences.
Even though the ATELIER Combo is loaded with heavyweight features, it has been designed for convenient transport. Each component, including the double-manual keyboard unit, can be placed in a standard-size car - no truck required. For the ultimate solid-yet-portable rig, add Roland's KS-G8 or KS-12 folding keyboard stand. (Sold separately).
The ATELIER Combo shines on stage with its authentic vintage organ sounds, powered by Roland's famous Virtual Tone Wheel technology. Physical harmonic bars provide hands-on control of Upper, Lower, Solo, and Bass. Get your hands on these expressive controls and create dynamic, professional organ performances!
Essential Sounds and Styles
In addition to its authentic vintage organs, the ATELIER Combo is packed with a world-class line-up of sounds and backing styles. Turn heads with the incredibly expressive SuperNATURAL trumpet, violin, and flamenco guitar, or the gorgeous grand piano and acoustic guitar, to name a few. All of these great sounds come to life under your fingertips as solo instruments or as components of the interactive Music Styles. Choose from the professionally programmed library of play-along Styles that span a variety of popular genres.
The ATELIER Combo is available in three setup configurations to match various performance styles and music genres. Purchase it as a keyboard-only rig with no pedal board, with a 20-key PK-7A pedal board, or with a 25-key PK-25A pedal board (pedal boards include an integrated expression pedal). When you're ready to turn up the volume, plug into one of Roland?s great sounding SA-1000 or KC Series keyboard amplifiers, sold separately.
Expand your creativity with the ATELIER Combo's USB functionality. Play along with commercially available music files, or even MIDI and WAV files downloaded from the Internet. The ATELIER Combo also lets you save your performance as audio data for easy transfer to a CD!
- Stylish design, easy to transport
- Real-time performance features in a travel-friendly instrument that's made for the stage
- Double-manual keyboard configuration: 49-key upper, 64-key lower
- Full harmonic bars for Upper, Lower, Solo, and Bass
- Higher-resolution voices powered by Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL technology
- D-Beam provides unique sound control
- Dimesions: 125cm (W) x 51cm (D) x 19cm (H) mm (not including music rest)
- Optional accessories: KS-G8/KS-12 keyboard stands, PK-7A 20-key pedal board, PK-25A 25-key pedal board
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.