View Full Description
The Mackie SRM450 version 2 delivers live sound that sounds like it should. With the SRM Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, Mackie include the technology to help you focus completely on your performance instead of being distracted by constant EQ and level tweaks.
Many portable loudspeakers produce lows that lack substance but the SRM450 V2 delivers astonishingly deep and defined bass frequencies, outperforming the original SRM450, which was renowned for its ability to deliver real low-down sound. That's thanks to the SRM450 V2's Servo Feedback technology combined with its all-new neodymium woofer and 3-inch voice coil.
The SRM450 V2 employs reliable protection circuitry, a built-in limiter for less distortion at peak levels, and an automatic sliding high pass filter to give you that little bit extra volume when the crowd demands more. Thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM450 V2 is greater than 90 percent efficient, so more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer, without the power supply and amp giving off loads of heat. Less heat means better performance, and longer life.
For more information about the Mackie SRM450 Version 2 speaker, please download the owner's manual from the link above.
For more detailed features and specifications for the Mackie SRM450 V2 Active PA Speaker, please download the PDF from the link above.
Dimensions for Individual Speaker:
- Mackie SRM450V2: 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Driver: High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Transducer: Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Woofer: Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- Amp: 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Dispersion: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Crossover: Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Other Features: Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Frequency Response: (3 dB) - 55 Hz 18 kHz or (10 dB) 45 Hz 20 kHz
- Max SPL Peak: 1m 127 dB
- Circuitry: Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
- Line Input: Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Options: Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able (Poles and Stands Not Included)
- Height: 660 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Depth: 376 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.