KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back HeadphonesDetails
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This is how your music is supposed to sound.
Product Ref: 18740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This closed-back around-the-ear design of the KNS 6400 Headphones brings you closer to your music and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix escape into open microphones and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having consistent and accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended, especially if the artist is you.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years' experience in studio sound. Utilizing the latest in acoustic memory foam technology, the KNS 6400 ensures class-leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, these headphones are designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable especially during long periods of use. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
The KNS 6400's provide a transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging due to the highly efficient 40mm driver.
Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability, with long life ensured with a durable 2.5m single-sided cable with oxygen-free copper wires and replaceable head and ear cushions.
Features and Specifications
For further information about the KRK KNS 6400 Headphones, please download the product manual PDF from the link above.
- System / Design: Dynamic
- Operating System: Closed-back
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling: 1000mW (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99 OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.