View Full Description
ProFX12 Channel Mixer
The Mackie ProFX Series mixers include effects, graphic EQ and USB I/O for playing and recording two channels of audio using a computer all in one compact package.
The ProFX12 is a professional 12 channel Compact Mixer with six mic preamps and four full stereo channels.
Each channel has an input Gain control with 50 dB of gain, a sharp 18dB/octave, 100 Hz Low Cut filter, a 3-band EQ, two Aux sends (monitors and FX), Pan, Mute and a 60mm fader. All mono channels also have a Channel Insert Jack for connecting an external processor.
Additionally, the ProFX Series mixers include Mackie's classic high-headroom, low noise mic preamps, 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5 kHz and 12 kHz) on all channels, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass on channel 1, integrated effects and a precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning the room or monitors.
The 32-bit 'Running Man' FX processor has 16 'Gig Ready' effects, including reverbs, choruses and delays. ProFX allows stereo playback from, and recording to, a computer via USB. The innovative 'USB Thru' switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup utilizing performance software.
Other features include phantom power, a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, XLR and TRS stereo output jacks and a footswitch jack to connect a remote control for muting the FX.
ProFX12 Padded Mixer Bag
The Mackie ProFX12 Padded Carry Bag is a mixer carry case designed specifically for the Mackie ProFX12 USB mixing desk. Mackie's ProFX12 Bag will give you that much needed protection against knocks, bangs, and scuffs, as well as protecting from dampness and drizzle.
A highly durable mixer bag which is reinforced with chunky foam, tarped corners, padded shoulder strap and two zippered & padded outer pockets.
For more detailed information about the Mackie Pro12FX, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
Mackie ProFX12 Features/Specifications
- Mackie ProFX12: Professional compact mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- Preamps: Low-noise high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- Effects Processor: 32-bit RMFX processor with 'Gig-Ready' effects
- EQ: 7-band graphic EQ for timing mains or monitors
- Connectivity: USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stereo: Extra stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- Faders: 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- Active EQ: 3-band active EQ on all channels
- Inputs: Hi-Z Input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other intruments
- Mic Channels: Insert, 100 Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- I/O: Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone Output: with separate rotary level control
- Outputs: Balance XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- FX mute: With remote control via footswitch
- Break Switch: Mutes all channels for music playback
- Casing: Built like-a-tank Steel chassis
- Power Saving: Planet Earth switching power supply for worldwide use
Mackie ProFX12 Padded Mixer Bag Features/Specifications
- Material Interior: Foam padding
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Carrying/Transport Options: Padded shoulder strap or Carrying handle
- Compatible with DFX8 or Mackie ProFX12 audio mixer
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.