Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal Microphone
Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 16865View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perform Under Adverse Acoustic Conditions
The 55SH Series II features a cardioid pick-up polar pattern to minimise sound pickup from the back of the microphone. The Shure microphone focuses on the main source of sound to pick up every detail of your performance. The polar pattern also means that the 55SH can be used in close proximity to speakers without generating problems related to feedback and because of this, can perform under the most conflicting acoustic settings.
The unique look of the 55SH draws inspiration from the iconic era of Elvis Presley. The signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing delivers an authentic appearance whilst providing durability to the user. The microphone is well suited for vocal applications and singers wanting a vintage look and feel in their performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure 55SH II Legendary 'Elvis Microphone'
- 1 x Swivel Mount Stand
- Classic appearance with vintage feel
- Tailored frequency response for speech, vocals & instrumental music
- Cardioid pick-up pattern for optimum performance
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimises stand-transmitted noise
- Constructed with rugged die cast casing for reliability
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting through 45 degrees forward & 80 degrees backward
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -58 dBV/Pa - 1.30 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Weight: 624 g
- Height: 188 mm
- Width: 55.6 mm
- Depth: 77.8 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.