Shure SRH550DJ-EFS DJ Headphones
Shure SRH550DJ-EFS DJ HeadphonesDetails
The Shure SRH550DJ DJ headphones offer a full sound with extended bass, making them perfect for DJs and listeners of bass-heavy music. The 50mm Neodymium drivers deliver clear and distortion-free bass, and they are well suited to iPods and other mobile music devices thanks to the high output.
Product Ref: 30400View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The on-the-ear, closed back design reduces ambient noise, allowing you to concentrate on your sound. The padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees for easy placement on one ear when mixing.
Easy to store and transport thanks to the collapsible design and included carrying pouch, the SRH550DJ is also comfortable to wear over long periods thanks to the padded headband and on-the-ear earpads.
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday useday use
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Sensitivity: 109dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Max Input Power: 3000mW
- Frequency Range: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Cable Length: 2m
- Type of Cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug
- Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor
- Carrying bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.