Universal Acoustics Jupiter Bass Trap, 600mm, Qty 4 (Burgundy)
Universal Acoustics Jupiter Bass Trap, 600mm, Qty 4 (Burgundy)Details
The Universal Acoustics Jupiter Bass Trap is both an effective and cost effective way of acoustically treating any domestic or professional setting. The bevelled edges of the Jupiter Bass Trap are designed to slot neatly into the corners of the room, minimising wasted space and preventing the reverberation of low frequency audio.
Product Ref: 37481View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Universal Acoustic Jupiter Bass trap are designed to be used in conjunction with other acoustic treatment products from the Mercury range. The Jupiter Bass Trap is easily attachable to most surfaces using non-solvent based adhesive. The product is made from High Density polythene based foam made to the UL94 HFI specification and has an impressive average Noise Reduction Coefficient of 86 .
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam
- Includes: 4 x Universal Acoustics Jupiter Bass Traps 600 (600 x 300 x 300mm), charcoal
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside 100 and 50 mm tiles
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive Space Mist spray adhesive
- Colours: Available In Charcoal, Burgundy, and Purple
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.