Primavera 200 Viola Outfit, 16 Inch
Primavera 200 Viola Outfit, 16 InchDetails
The 16 Inch Primavera 200 Viola is the award winning complete outfit suitable for beginners and students. Made from a carefully selected hand carved Spruce and Maple body, the viola not only looks appealing but creates a full and resonant sound. Featuring ebony fittings along with a composite tailpiece with improved fine tuners and ebony fingerboard, this instrument is high quality and hard wearing. Included with the viola is a hard foam case, rosin, and a lightweight composite bow, all so that you can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 26240View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Award Winning Primavera 200 Series
The Primavera viola is based on the incredibly popular 200 violin series, which won the Best Bowed String Instrument at the 2013 MIA awards. The body of the instrument has been made from carefully selected Maple and Spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring Ebony chinrest and pegs and fingerboard, the fittings are not only traditionally stylish but very practical and high quality. A lightweight composite tailpiece with improved fine tuners makes the instrument lightweight and easy to use. Multi-filament Steel strings have been used on the 200 series to give a feel similar to that of natural (high quality) gut strings. These, mounted on to Maple bridge, not only create a pleasing tone but are also hard wearing.
Everything You Need
The Primavera 200 viola includes a range of accessories to get you playing straight away. The lightweight composite bow includes an ebony frog and synthetic horse hair, making it durable, lightweight and very easy to use. The viola also includes a hard moulded foam case, which includes shoulder straps for carrying to lessons and rehearsals easy and has plenty of storage pockets for music and the included rosin.
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Primo Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Multi-filament Steel
- Size: 16 Inch
- Case: Moulded Hard Foam Case
- Bow: Composite with Ebony Frog
- Rosin: Included, Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.