Yamaha YAS62 Professional Alto Saxophone, Gold
Yamaha YAS62 Professional Alto Saxophone, GoldDetails
The professional Yamaha YAS62 gives the discerning musician a chance to play on a one of the top class instruments for sale on the market. The new style neck gives a great resistance leading to a strong and powerful tone with lots of character. With an outstanding response and unparalleled construction quality, this instrument also comes with a lightweight case, mouthpiece, reed and ligature.
Product Ref: 35095View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New 62 Style Neck and Neck Receiver
A slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control. The new 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core and superb intonation. The professional style neck receiver increases togetherness of neck and body offering richer tones and better overall quality sound.
Intergrated Key Posts and Improved Low B-C# Connection
Integrating the multiple key posts into a single plate makes the Yamaha YAS62 Professional Alto Saxophone, Gold blow with moderate resistance while delivering a solid core with deep tone color. An improved mechanism from low B-C# connection ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument. This, intergrated with hard steel springs, provides a faster and more sensitive key response.Please see the video below where Dr. Eugene Rousseau, Artist Professor, School of Music, University of Minnesota, talks about advantages of New 62 saxophones.
- Auxiliary Keys: High F# and Front F
- Key Button Material: Polyester
- Bell Decoration: Hand-engraved
- Thumb Hook Adjustable
- Key: Eb
- Mouthpiece: AS4C (Easy to obtain a balanced, focused tone in any octave. Ideal for professionals and beginners).
- Case: Yamaha ASC-600E Hard Moulded Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.