Z.Vex Sonar Tremolo Pedal (Vexter)
Z.Vex Sonar Tremolo Pedal (Vexter)Details
The Sonar is a tremolo pedal that even works with high-gain amps. A spotless, clean and precise tremolo effect that will add depth and life to your sound. Produces intense distortion when put before a fuzz or heavy distortion pedal, or an amp with lots of distortion. Plus, the Sonar has four knobs and three small switches as well as two stomp switches. Details of which are in the full description below.
Product Ref: 24471View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tempo can be easily adjusted with the tap tempo function, and one small switch allows changing time division between 1, 2 and 4, so the tap rate can be matched one-to-one, doubled, or quadrupled. There's a volume, a speed knob if you prefer to set speed that way, and a 'duty' knob which controls how much gap there is between each tremolo cycle.
The delta knob controls how much the tremolo speeds up or slows down once it kicks in, you can make some amazing, ghostly and weird sounds with this function. While it takes a little getting used to, play around with this dial and you'll soon learn this pedal has tons of animated depth.
Engineered by the best in the business, and individually hand-painted, this is a pedal that will allow you to find a sound that fits you.
- Clean Tremolo
- Machine Tremolo
- Tap Tempo
- Works great before distortion
- Delta dial fine-tunes and varies your tremolo
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.