Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano with Case and Stand
Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano with Case and StandDetails
The Yamaha CP40 STAGE features amazingly realistic piano sounds in an incredibly compact package that feels great to play. This bundle also includes a Deluxe Gear4music soft case and Z frame. The soft case will protect your instrument and has handles for easy transportation. Perfect for the Yamaha SP4 Stage or CP40 Stage Piano.
Product Ref: 49189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The sounds heard in the CP40 Stage come from Yamaha's Premium Grand Pianos. One of the largest acoustic piano manufacturers in the world, Yamaha have access to a huge selection of sounds and have brought them to the 'Premium GP' CP40 Stage.
The handpicked sounds include samples from the CFX and CFIIIS full concert grand pianos. Both have exquisite tone that extends across the whole dynamic range. A bright, full and resonant sound with an authoritative bass, the CP40 is perfectly suited to an ensemble performance.
The S6 samples offer a warmer, more delicate sound with a subtle depth, ideal for accompanying vocals or quiet ballads.
It's not just Yamaha's celebrated acoustic piano sounds that are included on the CP4. There are many Vintage Electric Piano voices too, enhanced by Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology.
The CP80 is an electric grand piano in the truest sense, winning over professional players with its pronounced attack and unique harmonic overtones, converting authentic grand piano action into an electrical signal. Other vintage electric pianos include the DX7, part of Yamaha's DX Series. The DX's were Yamaha's first digital synthesizers, with an impressive variety of sounds that quickly found homes in many different musical scenes.
The RDI and RDII will take you back to the '70s the moment you play, whether you're performing a classic ballad, jazz standard or after the percussive attack heard in many rock classics of that era, and the Wr, a pioneering electric piano, offers everything from thick, powerful tone of early electric pianos to a brighter clarity found in later models.
All the voices in the CP4 accurately reproduce the playing characteristics of the originals, and adapt to the strength of your playing. A lighter touch will result in a more delicate tone, and heavier playing will present a thicker sound.
Easy to Use
It's not difficult to access all of the sounds on the CP4. The simple, intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need. Call up sounds quickly and easily, and store your favourites by category for quick recall during a performance.
Layer and split can be activated with a single touch. Easy to see even on the darkest stages, the buttons are large and lit. The Main Solo button lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
Perfect Piano Feel
Graded Hammer key action gives you the perfect piano touch and response. The 88 CP40 keys give you a similar feel to a grand piano.
Portable, Stylish Design
The slim design of the CP40 makes it easy to transport. It's incredibly light at less than 18kg and combines portability with an elegant style in a professional package.
Features / Specifications
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key type: Graded Hammer Action
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) + AWM2
- Polyphony: 128
- Number of Voices: 297(CF:15, Rd:3, Wr:6, CP80:8, DX:18, Clav, Organ:49, Strings, Choir, PAD:67, Others:117, Others(Drum):14)
- Reverb: 11 types
- Chorus: 9 types (46 presets)
- Master Compressor: 1 type (7 presets)
- Master EQ: 3 bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 types (226 presets) × 2 Parts
- User: 128. Performances 65 to 128 are identical copies of Performances 1 to 64.
- Parts: 2
- Line Out: UNBALANCED [L/MONO] and [R] OUTPUT jacks (standard mono-phone)
- Headphones: [PHONES] jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: [SUSTAIN] and [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jacks
- Foot Controller: 1 jack
- MIDI: [IN] and [OUT] MIDI terminals
- USB: [TO HOST] and [TO DEVICE] USB terminals
- Width: 1,332 mm
- Height: 163 mm
- Depth: 352 mm
- Weight: 16.3 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.