Eventide H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor
Eventide H9 Harmonizer Effects ProcessorDetails
The Eventide H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor promises to deliver Eventide's acclaimed sound and will run all of Eventide's current stompbox effects.
Product Ref: 33287View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor
The H9 Harmonizer features a simple, one-knob user interface and connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for creating and managing presets, live control and in-app algorithm purchases.
While the H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free iOS app, H9 Control, can be downloaded to an iPhone or iPad for live editing, creating and managing presets and changing system settings wirelessly via Bluetooth. H9 Control is also available on PC or Mac vis USB.
The H9 features stereo audio I/O, MIDI I/O, and Expression Pedal and Auxiliary Switch inputs. All of Eventide's stompbox algorithms and their associated presets are available for in-app purchase.
The H9 comes loaded with a new H9 exclusive, the UltraTap Delay and a set of Eventide's most popular algorithms taken from their award-winning stompboxes:
From ModFactor: Liquid Chorus, Organic Chorus, Shimmer Chorus, Classic Chorus, Phase XO Chorus, Bias Tremolo and Opto Tremolo. From PitchFactor: H910, H949, Crystals and Tuner. Effects from Eventide's TimeFactor include: Tape Echo and Vintage Delay and from Space include Shimmer and Hall.
Features / Specifications
Analog Input / Output
- Input impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
To see a list of factory presents for the H9, please download the PDF document from above.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.