View Full Description
200 Factory Preset Amp Profiles
The Kemper Profiling Power Rack incorporates a huge range of factory preset amp profiles ready to play straight out the box allowing you to plug straight into your sound system, speaker cabinet or recording chain and begin experiencing the Kemper revolution. Also with a vast online Kemper community and extensive collection of profiled amps available for download the Kemper Profiling Power Rack provides you with endless professional amp tones.
Create Your Own Amplifier Profile
As though providing you with a built in and vast online library of amp profiles wasn't enough the Kemper provides the ability to capture the tone of your pre-existing amplifiers allowing you to take all of your amps on the go in one compact rack mountable unit.
Simply connect your amplifier to the Kemper Profiling Power Rack to allow test signals to be sent from the Power Rack through the amp. These signals will then be picked up by a microphone (not included) connected to the Power Rack allowing it to collect the sonic DNA before creating a custom profile to emulate your amplifier.
The Kemper Profiling Power Rack deliver a huge amount of control over your tone with its traditional control parameters such as gain, bass, middle, treble and presence as well as advanced controls such as amp definition which allows you to adjust virtual tube response for vintage to modern tone, Pick parameter control adds/removes the attack of the pick hitting the string whilst cabinet voicing lets you emulate size, tonality and bass resonance.
- Rackmountable guitar amplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Onboard 600-watt power amplifier makes this an awesome live amp as well
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers: all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile when used in the studio
- Great sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- Lock individual module settings when changing presets, for example keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
- Front Mounted HiZ Guitar input
- Return Jack (with Ground lift)
- Midi In
- Midi Thru
- S/PDIF In
- USB in
- Network Port
- Front Mounted Headphone output
- Direct Send Jack (with Ground Lift)
- Motitor Output jack (with Ground lift)
- Midi out
- S/PDIF Out
- USB out
- Master Output Left XLR (one Ground Lift shared by mast outputs)
- Master Output Right XLR
- Master Output Left Jack
- Master Output Right Jack
- Footswitch 1
- Footswitch 2
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.