Moog Sub Phatty Analog Synthesizer
Moog Sub Phatty Analog SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 33057View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Sound, Portable Design
The Moog Sub Phatty Analog Synthesizer combines the classic sound and style of past Moog synthesizers with modern functionality and a highly portable design. The Moog Sub Phatty features two oscillators with a full-analog circuit, resulting in immense warmth and crunch normally associated with vintage synths. The dual variable-waveshape oscillators delivers optimal versatility when it comes to sound creation, accompanied with the built-in noise generator for added control. The bottom-end-focused sound the Moog Sub Phatty produces will push through any mix, delivering a punchy and pronounced low-end, ideal for synth basslines.
One of the most unique features the Moog Sub Phatty boasts is the Multidrive control, integrated into the mixer section. The Multidrive circuit gives you control over the rich and powerful post-filter overdrive. The Multidrive circuit can be used for both adding a subtle warmth to your bass, as well as being pushed to the limit to deliver a huge and crunchy overdriven sound. The possibilities are endless but the end result is always the same, thick, crunchy synth bass that will dominate the bottom-end.
Modulation and Connectivity
In addition to the dual oscillators and multidrive section the Sub Phatty analog synth features an additional sub oscillator that outputs a square wave one octave below Osc 1, which can be used as a third oscillators for added versatility. The front panel mixer section features a wide range of comprehensive controls which can be used to craft your sound, giving you unprecedented access to the inner workings of the synth. Its semi-weighted keybed and fully-analog circuit path features 1 knobs and 13 switch in total, as well as an onboard LFO. The front panel also features a pitchbend and modulation wheel as well as MIDI and USB connectivity for connecting the Moog to external audio devices. The legendary Ladder filter is also included, created by Bob Moog himself, letting you dial in the optimal filter cutoff frequency and resonance for that renowned, punchy Moog sound that is so sought-after.
- Monphonic analog synthesizer with built-in mixer section
- 25-key semi-weighted keybed
- Highly portable design, ideal for studio and live performances
- Includes the legendary ‘Ladder’ filter
- Multidrive section delivers powerful overdrive options
- Two variable-waveshape oscillators with pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 1-knob-per-function design with 31 knobs and 13 switches in total
- Onboard LFO (1Hz to100Hz)
- Onboard noise generator
- External audio input
- MIDI and USB connectivity
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Semi-Weighted
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
- Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Guaranteed note range at 8' of Note 18 to 116
- Mod Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, SH, Filter Envelope
- Mod Destinations: Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch Only, Filter, Waveshape
- Filter: Moog Ladder Filter 20Hz-20Khz
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone
- Presets: 4 Banks, 4 Patches Per Bank
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- LFO: 0.1Hz-100Hz
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.