View Full Description
World-Class Silencer™ Mic Preamps
State-of-the-art preamplification. The Unity DR16 is equipped with 16 inputs, with eight of them featuring Peavey's Silencer™ mic preamps. Their low-impedance design and low-noise transistors provides ultra-low distortion and high-gain capabilities, as well as a wide dynamic range of excellent performance with any type of microphone. Take advantage of crystal-clear sound reproduction and experience a new level of mixing precision.
Classic Peavey Mid-Morph™ EQ
Instant, intuitive, and effective. Peavey's Mid-Morph™ EQ takes away the painful and lengthy process of fine-tuning a parametric EQ. This powerful solution allows you to solve some of the most common EQ problems with ease. When you turn the Mid-Morph™ control counter-clockwise, the EQ cuts at 250Hz to reduce frequencies that would cause mud, whilst turning it clockwise boosts at 4kHz to increase vocal intelligibility. This unique control is the perfect way to increase definition for vocals and instrumentation, allowing them to cut through the mix and improve clarity.
Loaded with Advanced Features and Technology
As well as state-of-the-art preamps and powerful Mid-Morph equalisation, the Unity DR16 also features a vast selection of powerful tools to give you the perfect mixing platform. Each of the inputs features a Priority Ducker control, whilst the ability to group-select mute and solo controls dramatically improves your workflow. You can also assign the DR16's two feedback eliminators to any individual input channel. Plus, with a parametric EQ, 31-band graphic EQ in cascade, and an automatic feedback eliminator on each output, you can take complete control of feedback on stage with a vast range of tools.
The Peavey DR16 also features four effects processors. You can make use of Delay, Room, and advanced Reverb algorithms, as well as Modulation effects including Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and Combination effects. On top of all of this, the DR16 also boasts a powerful mixed network configuration, allowing for up to ten Ethernet and four WiFi connections to be used simultaneously. And with USB 2-track recording and playback, you can seamlessly utilise your PC to capture your mix.
UNITY Mix App for Multiple Platforms
Take complete control of your mixer. With the UNITY Mix software for PC and Mac, and app for iOS (with Android support due for future release), you can make all of your adjustment and assignments in an instant with an intuitive interface. The mobile version of the app is ideal for use with iPads, and allows you to manage mixing, routing, processing and effects all from the palm of your hand. With a user-friendly design, you can mix your input channels to available busses, edit channel and bus parameters, apply feedback elimination and more.
Control levels for inputs 1 to 18, including preamp gain, phantom power, filters, polarity, and linking. An easily-accessible channel strip for all of your channels allows for simple configuration of your processing tools. You can adjust the 4-band parametric EQ on all of your channels, with 3-band parametric equalisation on your Auxes, and an 8-band parametric EQ on your main output. Plus, you can modify the 31-band graphic EQ on your Auxes and Mains. Different views and workspaces give you uninhibited control, making tasks such as mixing your monitors a hassle-free process. You can also store presets and scenes to the mixer, allowing for quick and easy setup for every show.
Unique Expandable Design
If 16 channels aren't enough, the Unity DR16 can be expanded to fit your needs. You can combine multiple DR16s to add an extra 12 input channels for every unit you connect, whilst a handy expansion card (not included) gives you the option to convert input channels 13 to 16 analogue unbalanced/balanced inputs, S/PDIF, or Dante. Versatile and adaptable, the Peavey Unity DR16 is the perfect choice for front-of-house or personal monitoring, providing professional sound with flexible operation.
- 16 inputs consisting of eight combo inputs with phantom power, four line-in, and four analog via an expansion card
- Eight high-performance Silencer™ microphone preamps
- Classic Peavey Mid-Morph™ EQ on all inputs equalisers
- Two Feedback Eliminators that can be assigned to your mic input channels
- Post-mute for sending the input only to the monitor bus
- Hi-Z inputs on channel 11/12 EFX
- Four effects processors - Delay, Modulation, Reverb, and Room
- Modulation effects feature Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and combination effects
- Advanced reverb algorithms provide beautiful and natural space to your sound
- Parametric EQ and 31-band Graphic EQ in cascade
- High-Pass/Low-Pass filters up to 24dB/octave
- Dynamic loudness
- RMS compressor
- Aux 3/4 can be assigned as monitors
- L/R can also be assigned to Aux 3/4
- Mono L+R can be assigned to Aux 4
- Four Aux busses
- Real solos on Monitor for inputs/Aux and EFX
- Solos go to Monitor with the levels assigned to the related busses
- Mixed WiFi/Ethernet network configuration
- Up to ten Ethernet and four WiFi concurrent connections
- Firmware can be updated via Ethernet
- Clip Limiter on all Input/Main/Aux paths allowing up to 12dB of headroom with dynamic control
- Priority Ducker on 16 channels
- MUTE groups and SOLO groups
- Real-Time Analyzer (RTA)
- Four DCAs
- USB 2-track recording and playback
- Interactive control via iOS/Android/PC/Mac app
- Allows input channels 13 to 16 to be either four analog unbalanced/balanced inputs, S/PDIF, or Dante
- Expansion card converts your 16-channel mixer into a 24-channel mixer (expansion card not included)
- Rack Size: 2U
Minimum System Requirements for Unity Mix PC App
- OS: WinXP SP3 or higher (32-bit/64-bit supported)
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.5GHz / Athlon XP 1500+ or higher
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 50MB of free space
- SW: .Net Framework 4