Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4music
Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4musicDetails
Product Ref: 32198View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Long Distance and Long Life
The Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4music is a great value, affordable in ear monitor system with a UHF frequency band and PLL frequency synthesized technology for a stable, reliable working performance. With a frequency range of up to 50m and a receiver battery life of up to 30 hours, it won't let you down, be it a stadium gig or home recording session.
Comfortable and Convenient
The Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4music has a lightweight receiver, complete with a belt clip, so you can conveniently attach it to items of clothing or guitar straps for ultimate ease of movement. The receiver also features an LCD screen so you can clearly see which of the six frequency channels you are using, perfect for when you are using multiple units.
Clear Open Intelligible Sound
The Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4music has a wide stereo field giving a clear, open, intelligible sound. The included in-ear headphones help to block out external sounds, and give a complete mobile controlled monitoring environment. Three separate mixes transmitted on different frequencies, or limitless receivers on the same frequency can be used simultaneously, which makes the Wireless In Ear Monitor System by Gear4music perfect for live bands.
- Frequency Range: 863.1-864.9MHz (Channel 70)
- Transmitter Power: 10dBm
- Operating current: 80mA±10mA
- Power Supply: DC12V/300mA
- Operating Range: 50m
- Input: 1/4" Stereo Jack
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz
- Stereo Separation: >50dB
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Operating Current: 50mA±20mA
- Sensitivity: S/N 12dB 3uV
- Channels: 6 frequency channels
- Power Supply: DC 3V (2pcs AA Batteries)
- Battery Time: Approximately 30 hours
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
Hereby, Gear4music declares that the WPM-200 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. The declaration of conformity may be consulted by clicking here.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.